Are you dreaming a safe and comfortable seat for your children? Now the best narrow car seats can meet you.
The narrow car seats can guarantee that your children can have a comfortable and safe feel at any time on your car.
We have prepared various narrow car seats with different styles, sizes and colors for your choice.
Finding the Best Narrow Car Seats
The RadianRXT is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you’ll ever need. It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 pounds, forward-facing children from 20-80 pounds in 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 pounds It’s built for strength and safety with a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, adjustable head support and our patented SafeStop energy absorbing harness.
- “Very sturdy, safe, comfortable.” – Alicia Berbel
- “Thank you Diono Radian RXT car seats.” – Knit4Me
- “Super easy to install in my car with the latch system.” – Rachell
The seat interior is lined with “EPS” energy absorbing foam for improved impact protection. The large seat provides ample room for infants up to 30 lbs.
- “The materials are very easy to clean and the fabric looks very nice, the infant seat itself is very secure and I feel like my baby is very safe when he’s in his seat.” – Erin Calabria
- “Very easy to install car seat base.” – Julia
- “I have to get this message out because we have all grappled with which car seat to buy and let me tell you about how happy I am we chose the Chicco Keyfit 30.” – Happy_baby_mama
The First Years Compass B540 Booster Car SeatProvide kids with a convenient, secure and comfortable ride while traveling. The First Years Compass Booster Car Seat is side impact tested to meet international standards and provides a secure ride for kids.
- “She loves her new seat and says it is very comfortable.” – M.Vaglia-Norman
- “Very easy to use.” – RegBz
- “And he loves the cup holders!” – C. Murphy
The Combi USA Cocorro convertible car seat weighs only 11 pounds and is lightweight, compact, and very portable. The compact design accommodates smaller, fuel efficient vehicles and allows up to 3 seats across the rear seat of most vehicles.
- “He seems very comfortable and happy in the seat.” – PB’s Mom
- “It was easy to install.” – D. Bennett
- “This seat fits perfectly in our Honda Civic.” – Annabelle R. Lawrence
The award-winning BubbleBum is the world’s first inflatable, foldable and portable car booster seat. It’s perfect for everyday, carpools, playdates, taxis and vacations.
- “It worked flawlessly, being easy to inflate and deflate, and nicely stowed away in a carry-on bag for the airplane.” – Ananya Lively
- “I installed it in the middle of the back seat bench and it fit perfectly.” – J. Calvert
- “I did get the Bubble Bum Car Booster seat and it has worked great.” – Mom0f3CO
The RadianR100 is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you’ll ever need. It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-40 pounds, forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds in 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 100 pounds Built for strength and safety, the RadianR100 has a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, SafeStop energy absorbing harness, thick EPS foam panels for side impact protection and our unique Superlatch system for easy installation.
- “These are very heavy and sturdy seats.” – Leslie Anne Smith
- “Our car is a 2012 Honda Pilot and we needed to find narrow seats for the twins so we could actually fit three seats across the backseat.” – Rob D
- “The seat is relatively heavy (steel frame with aluminum), but is very narrow and the seat bottom can fold when not installed.” – Moore Amazon
Britax Parkway SG Booster Car SeatThe Parkway SG Belt Positioning Booster features industry-leading side impact protection and SlideGuard anti-submarining technology to manage crash forces and minimize injury.
- “I love this seat, and my son is comfortable in it.” – Jacqueline
- “I love the Britax brand car seats and boosters.” – Poindexter
- “It worth paying a little more for this Car Booster Seat.” – Marsh
The Maestro Adele features RightFita, a belt positioning system, including an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child’s height while in booster mode.
- “Would highly recommend to anyone needing a car seat.” – Jonathan Gallegos
- “He also loves the cup holders.” – aswanson14
- “I love it and its comfortable for my granddaughter and shes happy in it.” – lynniee7
The first years family of highest rated compass booster car seats-easy for you, safer for your baby. Ready to move to a belt positioning booster? Our boosters will deliver many miles of happy driving and one of the most comfortable rides ever.
- “This seat is very comfortable for kids.” – Ms. M.
- “Very easy to install.” – eadame
- “Dual cup holders!” – Eric D
When your child is ready to graduate to a booster, the high-back Monterey lets you make the transition with safety and comfort. The adjustable design accommodates a growing child up to 120 pounds and 63” tall.
- “Feels very safe and my daughter says that it is comfortable.” – Angela Murphy
- “Since I ended up returning both seats due to quality issues, I only had the opportunity to briefly install the new model.” – happygirl
- “The guide does NOT allow the seat belt to retract freely after the child leans forward.” – MyIslandLife
Suggestions of the Best narrow car seats
Do you have any narrow car seats suggestions that you think narrow car seats would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.